What's Your Digital footprint look like?
A digital footprint is a trail of data you create while using the Internet. It includes the websites you visit, emails you send, and information you submit to online services. A "passive digital footprint" is a data trail you unintentionally leave online.
What does digital citizenship mean?
Digital citizenship means you are a member of the digital community.
Here are some examples of being a good digital citizen;
1. A good citizen advocates for equal human rights for all.
2. A good citizen treats other courteously and never bullies.
3. A good citizen does not damage others property or person.
4. A good citizen communicates clearly, respectfully and with empathy.
5. A good citzen activitely pursuea an education and develops habits for lifelong learning.
6. A good citizen spends and manages money responsibly.
7. A good citzen uphoads basic human rights of privacy, freedom of speech, etc..
8. A good citizen protects self and others from harm.
9. A good citizen proactively promotes their own physical and mental health.
Visit the CommonSense Website today and start learning how you can become a well-being digital citizen.